Thursday, April 23, 2009

Recources Reflections

1) how did you find your recources..
For my recources, i used the library, the internet and myself. AT the library I found books to use. I went on the coarse catolog and found books that best fitted my supject. I also used the library's webite to find magazing articles; i went on academic premeire. I also interviewed my friends that live in the dorms with me. I asked they why they used facebook; what is facebooks purpose.

2) How has research altered your original idea...
In the begining i really didnt know what to talk about, but as i started to do research it really heloed me. I usually tend to pick really broad topics, so while I was doing the research, i was able to narrow down my topic. Now, i am focusing more on the idea that americans like to gossip and facebook it making it worse.....

-Sarah Dominguez

No comments:

Post a Comment