Thursday, February 19, 2009

The article "The Audacity of hope" by Barack Obama was a very interesting article that i really enjoyed reading. It was interesting to read because i was able to compare and contrast how Obama was then and now. He has a different tone in this speech than his inageration speech. He states thank you a lot in the begining making me assume that he is shawlked to be there. He talks about his ancestors and how they grew up. How they had a hard life but still believed in education.......

1 comment:

  1. I believe that this was the speech that really got people noticing him, I believe it say that somewhere in the reading. I totally agree with you though he does seem to be in awe in regards as to where he is and what he is doing. I like how he transitioned from his experiences into how he supports John Kerry as a presidential candidate, think he wrote it himself?

    ReplyDelete